Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program – Sept. 21 – 25, 2016
Become an Integrative Nurse Coach where new opportunities are opening as our nursing profession moves into the forefront of lifestyle health and well being.
Apply online! www.iNurseCoach.com
Accepting applications March 15th – September 1, 2016
At the completion of this program, you will:
Meet all requirements for Board Certification as a Nurse Coach (NC-BC) through the American Holistic Nursing Credentialing Corporation (AHNCC).
Receive a certificate as an Integrative Nurse Coach (INC).
Earn 120 Continuing Education hours*
Through an Integrative Nurse Coach perspective and process, you will:
• Discover the art and science of Integrative Nurse Coaching that is grounded in the principles and core values of professional nursing.
• Integrate evidence-based coaching theory, methodologies and tools that can be used by nurses in all specialties and clinical settings including hospitals, community health, home care, transition care, groups, and independent practice.
• Learn mindfulness, awareness practices, clinical nutrition and environmental influences on health and in our expanded nurse coach role.
• Explore new nursing roles and competencies for improving client/patient outcomes.
• Assess all aspects of wellbeing including the physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual, cultural and environmental dimensions.
• Enhance your own self-care.
• Receive the tools needed to promote your new Integrative Nurse Coach career path in clinical settings and independent practice.
Learn from visionary nursing leaders:
Barbara Dossey, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN, HWNC-BC
Susan Luck, RN, BS, MA, HNC, CCN, HWNC-BC
Karen Avino, EdD, RN, AHN-BC, HWNC-BC
Janet Booth, RN, BSN, NC-BC
Holly Miller, RN, BS, HNB-BC, HWNC-BC, CWP
Lynn Quinn, RN, MSN, CNS, NC-BC
*This continuing nursing education (CNE) activity is approved by the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.