Healthy Brain ReCode Memory Success Program
We are very pleased to now offer a comprehensive program with Nancy Lonsdorf, MD to support individuals and families implementing the ReCode Protocol as formulated by Dale Bredesen, MD. Dr. Bredesen’s ReCode Protocol is the first ever to demonstrate reversal of cognitive decline. We use a multi-modality lifestyle, diet and supplement program to restore health to the brain and mind at the same time that it helps restore a state of overall health and wellness to the body. Dr. Lonsdorf personally studied with Dr. Bredesen at the Institute of Functional Medicine’s Reversing Cognitive Decline, Advanced Clinical Training for physicians. She is a Johns Hopkins and Stanford-trained Integrative Medicine Physician; Diplomat American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine.
Our Healthy Brain ReCode Success Program supports you and your loved ones in implementing this program in your daily lives to reverse cognitive decline and maximize memory and intellectual ability. Our aim is to help you live and enjoy your life to the fullest.
Prospects for Success
Results vary per person, but have been experienced in a high proportion of individuals, include many dramatic improvements, and are usually sustained as long as the protocol is followed; including:
1) Proper diagnosis at the start,
2) Thorough evaluative testing- the “cognoscopy” – to identify the most likely causes of memory loss and most importantly,
3) Living the protocol, including all the remedies recommended for your individual test findings, on an ongoing basis to create and maintain cognitive recovery. Dr. Bredesen states “Living the Protocol for 3-6 months” is what brings results.
Our Healthy Brain ReCode Memory Success Program supports your implementation of the ReCode Protocol and tailors it to your specific, individualized needs.
The program is offered as two Phases:
Phase I – TWO VISIT PROGRAM
The Healthy Brain ReCode Comprehensive Initial Cognitive Wellness Evaluation
- A visit with Dr. Lonsdorf to establish baseline clinical status, identify personalized areas for therapeutic focus, and provide a comprehensive set of orders for relevant ReCode testing—the “cognoscopy.” Testing will include standard blood tests, as well as specialty testing as indicated: nutritional, gut health, inflammatory/allergic, toxin levels, hormone levels, etc. (Tests covered by your insurance or Medicare will be used as much as possible. Specialty tests not usually covered by insurance or Medicare involve additional extra fees.)
- As an expert in Clinical and Integrative Ayurveda, Dr. Lonsdorf will also provide evaluation of imbalances according to Ayurveda. She will provide gentle, nurturing and effective tips for creating balance from the Ayurvedic health perspective as well.
- Interim Time – You will have several weeks to complete the testing and will return for the second visit of Phase I once the test results are complete.
- A follow-up visit with Dr. Lonsdorf to review all test results, learn subtype(s), receive orders for any further in-depth testing, co-develop and leave with a prioritized, doable program of step-wise implementation of the ReCode Protocol, personalized to your or your loved one’s individual needs and capabilities.
Phase II – SIX MONTH PROGRAM
The Healthy Brain ReCode Memory Success Support program – 6 visits
- Monthly physician visits (6 total) to review your progress, optimize your personalized Healthy Brain ReCode program, integrate any new test results and recommendations for supplements, diet, etc. as indicated.
- One Healthy Brain ReCode Support coaching session monthly for 6 months over the phone to help you stay on track.