Pacific Pearl La Jolla is a remarkable hub for Integrative Health and Medicine located in La Jolla, California. It is home to several organizations offering clinical care, education, and research.
Integrative Medicine is an approach to care that puts each patient at the center and addresses the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental influences that affect their health.
Pacific Pearl La Jolla is home to:
1) Guarneri Integrative Health, Inc. – This team of experts combines conventional, integrative and natural medicine for care that is personalized, participatory and pro-active to transform your health.
2) Our studio/educational center features lectures, retreats, classes, seminars and special events for local, national and international education. The space boasts a demo kitchen and open space fully equipped for video and global streaming.
We are committed to educating the world about the science of health.
3) Holistic & Integrative Medicine Resources, Inc., is the Pacific Pearl La Jolla related business entity.
4) Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM) – is an interprofessional membership association that provides transformational educational programs. AIHM represents a diverse global community working together to shape the future of health care in order to serve the whole person- body, mind, spirit- and beyond to include community and planet. aihm.org
5) Consciousness & Healing Initiative (CHI) – is an international collaborative accelerator forwarding transdisciplinary science and real-world application of consciousness and healing practices. chi.is
6) Miraglo Foundation – is a not-for-profit public charity transforming communities nationally and internationally through research, education and service. miraglofoundation.org
Primary to our mission at Pacific Pearl La Jolla is the clinical practice, Guarneri Integrative Health, Inc. Imagine a place where cutting-edge conventional medicine meets the best of global healing traditions. Where body, mind and spirit are treated as one, and there is a focus on education. A place where health is defined as more than the absence of disease, and where prevention is considered the best intervention. Here you will find a unique blend of conventional, integrative and naturopathic medicine practitioners devoted to your health and healing. For patients, we also offer an on-site phlebotomy lab and IV infusion services. The center houses a wellness shop, far-infrared sauna, deep copper tub and other elements to enhance optimal health, wellness and healing potential. Our studio/educational center, featuring lectures, retreats, classes, seminars and special events for local, national and international education, is dedicated to bringing you the science of health.
Photo: in center, Co-Founders Mimi Guarneri MD, FACC. ABOIM (right center), Medical Director, and Rauni Prittinen King RN, with team 2018.
See our Treatments & Services here.
Meet Our Team here.
See Video Interviews of Our Experts here.
More about our studio and organizations here.