The Pacific Pearl La Jolla’s Dr. Cassandra Vieten is bringing an 8-week, online Mindfulness for Well-Being (MWB) course to all members, patients, and friends. Adults and teens over 16 are welcome to join.
- This event has passed.
Weekly Zoom Class – Mindfulness for Well-Being in Mind, Body & Spirit Starts
October 13 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$590
This course is appropriate for beginners as well as experienced mindfulness practitioners who want to bring their practice more explicitly into their daily lives. It aims to help you:
- Improve your overall well-being using evidence-based mindfulness practices
- Reduce stress, distress, and mood disturbance
- Improve emotion regulation & increase positive emotion
- Encourage mindful eating, body movement, and an active lifestyle
- Increase your ability to tolerate and regulate stress without resorting to unhealthy behaviors
- Treat yourself and others with kindness and compassion, including healthy boundaries
- Increasingly approach your experiences, regardless of their content, with acceptance, and willingness to meet things as they are, with open eyes and an open heart
- Make decisions and take actions that are in alignment with your values and long-term goals
Ask your questions or sign up by calling 858-459-6919 or leave us a message on our contact form and we’ll call you.