A Unique, Global and Holistic Program – AIHM Annual Conference: People, Planet, Purpose. Oct. 29 – Nov 3, 2016. Paradise Point, San Diego, CA.
…Highlights include: meaningful CME/CE, optional ABOIM Board review, in-depth clinical tracks, high-yield experiential workshops, excellent networking opportunities—all in a healing setting.
…LIVE LINK – at “READ MORE”…
…Together, we address the topics most relevant to your patients. You will experience a sense of community and personal renewal that is unique to the Academy. Highlights include:
- 9 High-Yield Workshops: Botanical Medicine Essential Nutrition, Women’s Health, Translating Science into Practice, Environmental Health, Manual Medicine Interprofessional Developments, Self as Healer, and Case Studies
- ABOIM Board Review Course
- Excellent Networking Events
- Self-Care & Rejuvenation Opportunities
…View the conference schedule.
- Discuss the importance of treating the whole person, mind-body-spirit;
- Assess the value of a physician/patient partnership in improving health;
- Evaluate the role of evidence-based integrative holistic medicine in the treatment and prevention of common medical conditions and chronic illnesses;
- Incorporate integrative holistic medicine treatments into patient care, referring to specialists as necessary;
- Utilize tools and resources provided to incorporate integrative holistic medicine into their practices/organizations; and
- Establish a network of like-minded practitioners from various disciplines and geographic areas.
…Medical doctors, family practice doctors, osteopathic physicians, naturopathic physicians, chiropractic physicians, acupuncturists, physical therapists, homeopaths, physician assistants, advanced practice nurses, registered nurses, physician assistants, dietitians, nutritionists, midwives, pharmacists, dentists, licensed herbalists, massage therapists, health coaches, and many more.